What are the requirements to become a relief veterinarian with Roo?

As part of our orientation process, we will ask to validate your license(s) in any state(s) in which you intend to provide relief work. There may be additional documentation required depending on the state and their requirements.

Roo has created a helpful veterinary licensing requirements resource for our users detailing the DVM licensing process for every state where Roo provides service and more. Many states offer temporary licenses and relief licenses, which can be helpful if you want to become a travel vet and pick up shifts as you visit new places.

Was this article helpful?

3 out of 3 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request