Will I need personal liability insurance?

While we don’t require you to have personal liability insurance to work Roo shifts, it is highly recommended. Thankfully, Roo has teamed with the AVMA to offer PLIT plans that are affordable and convenient. 

Since relief vets are independent contractors, neither Roo nor the hospital is responsible if something goes wrong during a shift. This means it’s up to you to make sure you’re covered. Having your own personal liability and workers comp plans will ensure you’re prepared.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request