What happens if I get injured while working for Roo?

While we don’t require you to have personal liability insurance to work Roo shifts, it is highly recommended. Thankfully, the AVMA offers PLIT plans that are affordable and convenient. 

Since relief vets and techs are independent contractors, neither Roo nor the hospital is responsible if something goes wrong during a shift. This means it’s up to you to make sure you’re covered in the unfortunate event of a workplace injury like an animal bite. 

Having your own personal liability and workers comp plans will ensure you’re prepared.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request